Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Much Success!

So I managed to keep B awake this morning before swimming lessons. Yesterday was a fluke because I didn't expect him to fall asleep in his stroller. He has never done that. Well, except when he was 4 months old and I forced him to go to Disneyland with me ... then he did sleep in his stroller.

But today has been a good napping day. He stayed awake on the way to swimming lessons - I only had to tickle his leg and shout "Stay AWAKE!" like five times, so it wasn't too bad. Then he played in the water for 30 minutes, I got him out, fed him a banana (or "BEEES" as he calls them) and strapped him into his car seat. He actually made it halfway home before he fell asleep. He lasted longer than I thought. The transfer from car seat to crib was smooth and he's going on 1.5 hours as I type this - YAY!

No comments: