Monday, February 22, 2010

Irresponsible

Meet the newest member of our family:
Joe and I bought a new TV yesterday and Joe has some serious buyers remorse.  I'm not as upset about the purchase because we got a really good deal and Best Buy has the 3 years no interest program going right now, so we have 3 years to pay it off without worrying about interest.  Our old TV worked alright but it was dated technology and some of the connectors in the back didn't work so well.  My parents got Brandt a Zippity for his birthday and when we plugged it into our old TV the picture would scramble.  And if we ever get a Wii we don't want to worry about crappy connectors.

Joe really likes Curling.

2 comments:

Short and Sweet said...

Curling? Ya that sport ranks right up there with the biathlon and golf! These sports are so BORING to watch. Give me football, basketball, tennis...anything fast-moving and I'm there.

Colleen said...

I LOVE CURLING, and I HAVE a serious JEALOUS RAGE piercing through my veins right now. I want a new tv SOOOOOOOO BAD!