Friday, April 2, 2010

Favorite on Friday

Theme: Skin Care

I love this moisturizer because it it light and non-greasy while also providing good SPF coverage.  It contains octisalate, avobenzone, and octocrylene for sun protection.  I was told (by a friend whose dermatologist told her) that these are key ingredients for maximum SPF effectiveness.









I use this mild scrub on my face every time I shower, which doesn't necessarily mean daily because honestly, I'm not guaranteed a shower every day.  What a luxury.  This cream gently exfoliates without drying my face and helps remove the extra make-up and oil from my face.  Ha ha!  Like I wear make-up everyday.  But when I do, this scrub works really well.



 

My favorite facial cleaner.  Mild but effective at gently cleansing my face.

No comments: