Thursday, September 22, 2011

Monkey Business

Lillian is 23 months old.  All of a sudden (Monday-ish) she started climbing out of her crib in the middle of the night.  I decided to convert her crib to the toddler bed so she wouldn't fall as far when she climbed out.  Last night was the first night of "freedom" from her crib.  It didn't go well.

I was up every 1-1.5 hours with her.  I couldn't figure out if she discovered the freedom and wanted to roam, or if she just kept falling out of the little opening near the guard rail on her bed.  Or both.  I am exhausted.  Joe is exhausted.  Lillian is a royal cranky-pants today because she's exhausted.  The crib-to-bed conversion didn't go well.

She also started climbing up the play kitchen in her room and standing on it.  I swear this kid climbs more than B ever did at this age.

No comments: