Monday, December 24, 2007

Portrait Innovations

So we tried Portrait Innovations yesterday ... the one in Chandler. I guess this is NOT the time of year to get quick pictures because they were running 30 minutes behind schedule which sucked because Brandt started getting a bit fussy. His pictures were ok ... not as good as they could have been. But here's the breakdown of what we got and you tell me if it was a good deal because the only thing I can compare it to is Picture People and they are stupidly expensive:

48 wallets
10 5x7's
8 3x5's
5 8x10's
2 10x13's
a 10x13 calendar
..... and a partridge in a pear tree.


All of this for $80. Oh, and they threw in the CD of pictures. I'm thinking this is pretty good, considering they are digital pictures and we got them all the same day. But tell me if other places are cheaper ... I'd love to know.

Now my only question is what are we going to do with all of these freaking pictures?

No comments: