Sunday, April 27, 2008

Clothes Call

Brandt decided he didn't want to wear clothes today. He seemed to have this revelation when I started taking off his pajamas ... kind of like, "ooooh, I really like being naked." He strutted around enjoying himself, which is nothing new. He does this all the time when we're home ... I let him run around in just a diaper while I'm getting his clothes ready, or his bath ready if it's night time. No big deal.

Well, today it was a big deal. I have never seen him get so upset when I tried to put his shirt over his head. He squirmed and resisted to the best of his ability, while the hysterics and water-works got more intense. When I finally pulled his arms through and adjusted the shirt to look somewhat presentable he really started freaking out. Sobbing. I have no idea what the heck happened. Getting his shorts on produced the same reaction, so it was just a lovely morning.

No comments: