Friday, April 25, 2008

Movies That I Want To See

The last movie I saw in the theater was Knocked Up last July. It's been a long time ... a VERY long time and I think it's time Joe and I start reclaiming some of our life. I need to find a good baby sitter but I have no idea how to do that. There are some girls who work at the Caterpillar Club at my gym that provide their servies outside of Caterpillar, so I think I need to ask one of them. Anyway, these are the movies I've been wanting to see:

1. Juno (I know, it's on DVD now so we should just rent it already)
2. Baby Mama (I LOVE Tina Fey)
3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
4. What Happens in Vegas (I know, it's not out yet but I got really excited after seeing the preview on Big Brother)
5. Enchanted
6. 27 Dresses
7. Miss Petigrew Lives for a Day

Ok, so none of these movies are intellectually stimulating or serious, but I don't want to go watch a downer movie. I want something that will make me laugh. Because I really need more of that right now.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I am dying to see Juno and Charlie Wilson's War. 27 Dresses happens to be the last movie I saw in the movie theater, VERY CUTE, and Enchanted is the best, most delightful movie you will ever watch! Makes you believe in Happily Ever After Again! Thanks for reminding me of that! Good job blogging two days in a row!