My kid wakes up before 6am every morning no matter what I do. He used to sleep until 6:30 or 7 but the past month or two the 5:15 or 5:30 wake-up calls have started. I think it might be due to the earlier sunrise, so here are the things we've tried:
1. We put curtains over his blinds to try to block out the sun.
2. I tried 8pm bedtime instead of 7:30/7:45
3. I gave him a little snack before bed.
4. I've tried two naps a day.
5. I've tried one nap a day.
I really could use any suggestions or advice. Is there something else I can try? Aside from Joe and I going to bed every night by 10pm in order to get a decent amount of sleep ...
I've heard other moms talk about their kids sleeping in until 9am! What am I doing wrong that I can't even get my kid to sleep until 7am?