Friday, August 1, 2008

You Can't Stop the Beat

Growing up I went to a lot of musicals and I really enjoyed the music & dancing ... I always thought it would be so much fun to perform the dances. I admit that I am/was a little nerdy when it comes to musicals, and although I've never seen Hairspray on stage I have seen the original movie (once).

Well, thanks to Body Attack 61 I get to dance along to "You Can't Stop the Beat".

I'm not saying I look like the most coordinated person, but I'm having the greatest time doing it. So I give it my best effort and enjoy the dancing, because eventhough this is *technically* a workout, it is the most fun I've ever had working out.

You Cant Stop The Beat (Hairspray) - Nikki Blondsky, Zac Efrom, Amanda Bynes, Elijah Kelly, John Travolta & Queen Latifah

No comments: