Monday, May 18, 2009

17 Weeks

With my first pregnancy I took pictures every week. This time I manage to only take pictures every 3 or 4 weeks. I was getting ready to go to the gym in this picture so that's the reason for the black spandex, lol. I think my belly and my butt are about the same at this point in time ... hopefully the belly will eventually outpace the butt.



I've been feeling good and have continued to go to Body Attack at least twice a week ... I really try for 3 times. I think I'm going to start taking the aqua classes at the gym, too, since it's getting so freaking hot. I'm already over the heat and would stay home all day if Brandt and I didn't get such cabin fever. If I keep him home all day my house becomes a disaster and I can't keep up. As long as I take him somewhere for a few hours I feel like there's not as much of a chance for the mess to multiply.

I do feel the baby move already. I'm pretty sure I feel a few taps and pokes in there, so it will only get more noticeable from here on out. June 12th is the day we find out if we're having a boy or girl. I will definitely post as soon as we know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, your butt is amazing here, i would love to get a feel haha, very nice figure though