Thursday, November 26, 2009

Comfort

I crave comfort foods lately. Meaning carbs. And sweets. I know I'm not losing any weight this way, but I figure I'm still in the post partum 6 week period so I shouldn't worry about it. And I'm enjoying the food while I can, because sooner or later I will have to get my act together and watch what I eat and exercise more.

But does bouncing around the kitchen at 1am while rocking a newborn for an hour count as exercise?

I am extremely thankful for a healthy family and good friends. Joe and I are very fortunate to have each other, because we work really well together. And we have two wonderful children, one that amazes me everyday with how much he is learning. And the other ... well, she's working toward sleeping longer than 3.5 hours at night. And when she does that I will be truly thankful.

No comments: