Monday, December 7, 2009

Better

Last night was MUCH better than the night before. She slept from 8:15pm - 1:15am, and then woke up again at 3am but went right back to sleep until just after 6am! That was wonderful compared to what I had been used to: her staying up for 1.5-2 hours after eating. Not necessarily staying up as much as not settling down enough to stay asleep. But I've re-introduced the pacifier and she seems much more receptive to it and it helps her go back to sleep at lot faster.

I'm hoping for continuous improvements, and I'd have absolutely no problem getting up at night if I could guarantee she would go right back to sleep. I'm also holding out hope for the day I can nurse her to sleep, because Brandt would do that and it was WONDERFUL. She doesn't fall asleep at the boob so I can't count on that.

It's pushing 8:30 and it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: