Friday, December 3, 2010

Hi

I know.  It's been a while.  I have no excuses other than I was in a funk.  I wasn't feeling productive or good at much with my day-to-day life, so I didn't feel inspired to blog about anything.  Pretty much this is my summary: blah, blah, blah ... stuff happened.  Going forward I will try to be more active with posting.  I've been good at twitter because it's quick and easy and doesn't require a huge time commitment.  So read that if you want more details of the past two months.

Speaking of keeping up with blogging, how do others do it?  Specifically The Pioneer Woman, MckMama, The Spohrs are Multiplying ... because they have children and household responsibilities and other things to accomplish on a daily basis, yet they manage to be VERY active with blogging and tweeting.  I have absolutely no idea how they do it.  I also have no idea how their houses are not falling apart.

Anyway, here are a few quick pictures:














For more pictures, click here.

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

where did you get the cute little stroller for Lillian? I am thinking about getting one for Ashley but I havent found one I liked. Does she play with it alot?

Karen said...

My mom got the stroller. She's the queen of estate sales and she found that one up in Chandler. Lily likes pushing it around, so I'd say it's a fun toy for them :)