Friday, January 30, 2009

I am a little concerned ...

Because Brandt started waking up at night again. Last night he woke up at 11pm, and then twice later on, and then he was awake for the day at 5:20am. He went back to sleep pretty quickly each time he woke up, but I'm worried that he's getting back into his old habits. Yawn.

On a happier note, I plan to go to the gym this morning because it's launch. No, not "lunch" like what my dad thought I said. It's when the new choreography is introduced and my gym calls it launch and makes people sign up so the class isn't overcrowded. Last time I went to launch I had the best time and it recharged my interest in going to the gym regularly. So I'm hoping this helps my fitness slump.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Do you lose even more sleep because you lie there awake wondering at what moment he will awake!??? I swear I sleep so little because I am always on edge!

Karen said...

I know - it's a vicious cycle of sleep anxiety.