Sunday, September 6, 2009

Living Like Animals

Brandt has started showing more interest in potty training recently, but mostly he seems to enjoy running around naked. He loves his underwear, but he only really likes taking them out of the drawer and carrying them around. Not so much with the wearing of the underwear. So the past two days I've let him go naked while we're at home to get used to the sensation of having to go. Several times he's gone to his potty all by himself without me reminding him, so I feel like we're headed in the right direction. It does feel a little weird for me to let him be naked all day, but at least I'm making some sort of headway in the potty training department.

Maybe he'll be potty trained before the baby comes, just so he can revert back to diapers out of protest once she's born.

No comments: