Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Slacking

I know I haven't been good about posting regular pictures of Brandt and Lillian, but let me tell you ... it's been crazy here lately. Lillian has decided that she really wants to nap during the day except she doesn't exactly want to FALL ASLEEP. So she gets super fussy and cranky and I end up rocking her for 20-30 minutes at a time to get her to sleep. Once I put her down, I usually get 10 minutes before she wakes up completely pissed off. So, yeah. Not getting a lot done.

This morning to get B to school I left early so I could drive around with her to get her to sleep. Now she's sleeping in her carseat and I'm hoping I have enough time to balance the checkbook. And I just made myself another pot of coffee. Decaf.

On an unrelated note, I'm completely obsessed with the new Lady GaGa song. The only performance I managed to watch on the AMA's on Sunday night.

No comments: