Monday, January 11, 2010

Therapy

I don't do this very often, because honestly it's not in our budget, but every once in a while it makes me feel better to shop. And it's a lot better for my ass & thighs to shop than to eat chocolate chips, so that is my coping mechanism. But I definitely have to keep it in check and I ONLY do it when I get an awesome deal. So here's my awesome deal:

OldNavy.com & Gap.com, 22 pieces of clothing that were either on sale or on clearance, 20% off the Gap items, & free shipping with $100 order using my Gap VISA. 22 items for $108. That's $4.91 each piece if you average it.

I refuse to pay full price for anything and I love free shipping deals in conjunction with an extra percentage off already reduced merchandise. Makes me feel like I conquered the retail world, even if it was only $108 worth. But at least I can feel good at something when I'm currently feeling incompetent as a mother.

And I'm in a particularly good mood right now because both kids are sleeping. Cross your fingers for me.

Scratch that, she just woke up.

No comments: